Sunday, April 3

I'm highly flammable

FTS. I'm pissed. Haven't been updating ay? It's because I'm lifeless max and I don't think it would be nice to tell everyone how lifeless I am so yeah. A couple of post has been drafted for a few weeks now, I have absolutely why I haven't post them yet -.-

Anyways, spring has come and killed all the hatred in this world, or so it seems. My life is full of shit right now that I don't even think I'll live through some days. I don't know where to start so I don't give 2 cents about it anymore. And SPM is near near near. Like, wtf I don't seem to care about that either. What I care about right now don't think it'll last. Everything dies. Every single thing dies to make new ones come alive. If this is true, I should go. But then again I won't. See my problem? I'm mental HAHA. This is my story. I should go.

Sure, I am happy that Infinite is back :) and Big bang coming back. And when I think of some stuff that makes me chotto happy, I'd go into my own world and stay there. At least until it's food time or something which is hard to be missed.

And ps; I don't answer my phone right now cause my charger is busted and I don't have time to go out cause mother is sick. Heck, I'm having yogurt as my lunch cause it make sense right now. Oh mother. Everytime she's sick, she bugs me more. Like, usually every 5 minutes or so but now, every 30 seconds can? Ahhh it's frustrating and nobody understands. Mother of cheese, please get me through this week. I promise to be good.

No comments: