Friday, March 4

Tonightttt tonighttttt


Korean Vampire
Second post where Yu ha min as my coverguy EHHEHEHE.
HELLO.
March exam is finally overrrr! It went by OK I guess. Wasn't expecting much anyways since it's only march pffts. Now that's settled, let's talk holiday. Next next week? I don't remember. But I am going to a study thing fair thing, BM seminar and also White Day! Looking forward to start studying more actually :D lol sounds weird huh. I mean, I need to start my tuition soon! Next week lah, for sure. Can't catch up on my add maths already! and Accs -.-

Sooo.. I was eating my korean noodle alone just now, then I saw the cute fishies on my chopsticks that reminded me of sushi king HAHA!*lansi face* Just remembered that I haven't complain about unagi -eel. It's like my fav fav dish there, but then the other day I stunned cause I saw a notice written outside of sushi king at parade. "Unagi contains 0.25% alcohol" or something. LIKE OMG WTFFF LA, WHYYY MUST TELLLL. Serious depressed after that. I mean like, mother told us MAYBE got since a few years back or so but then IDC cause I love the teriyaki unagi thing. It's like the cheapest dish of unagi I know! HAIH. LOL.

And to add, the soya shop at 19mall closed down last year. The nice lady that always give me new stuff to try is now gone T.T double depressed. Now, the only reason I go to 19mall is for the lengzhai at the gaming shop. HAIH. Not a bad thing btw ehhehehhe. So basically I'm depressed that my fav eating places are gone.

Too many changes happening. Does this mean that I need to change? No. My fortune cookie this week just said that "Love is in the air" Freaking love is freaking in the freaking air. HAIH /forever alone.



^THIS IS GENIUS. I NEED AIR NOW. THEY ARE BACK PEOPLE!
*need to elaborate more laterrrr :)

and like, they're #3 on world wide billboard chart? HELL YEAH.

xoxo



No comments: