Friday, February 25

Let's make a new startttt

The week went by like a big rolling snowball. Something is definitely wrong with me. I feel like I'm not myself, can't control my feelings. So to everyone that has been harm by evil me, I'm REALLY sorry. EHHEHE SO TOUCHING RITE I KNOW :')

Anyways, been busy with koko stuff la. I've attended two koko in a week mann. Like world record k. Then had to cancel dentist app cause no one can fetch me :( And today we -me, joyen, dazz & jing wei - celebrated brandon's birthday :D at mcd. It was suppose to be a suprise... but when we took out the cake, brandon took out his forks. HAIH. It was so so funny! I spotted like, usj 13 junior k. Were quite cute since one of them had this hair that reminds me of jeremy sumpter oh nomnom *droools* So I took a pic lah! HAHA. The 4 guys weren't that cute on the pic though LOLOLL.

Then the kakak gave brandon a heart-shaped COUGH balloon. He acted cute like no one's bussiness! hahaha. She even offered to take a group pic of us :D without jo yen though since she already left for tuition ._. Started raining.

Went back at like 5.45 or something and the first thing I saw on music bank was... MBLAQ! OK fine.. after gahee la HEHE. They were super super hott. I was soo feeling *WAH* seeing Joon acting all like, hot on stage with his blonde hair GRR. Still do. LOL. MIR appeared for his rap and that didn't help to tone down the hotness HAIH. I totally love the song lah! ;3

Exam is next week. My bm scrap book still half empty :D Heh. I'm like so totally annoyed nao. I mean, I don't mind listening to you.. but sometimes, ask me about me can or not nabilah? I'm not your 24/7 effing caunselor k? Hope you read this.




Big Bang - Tonight *insert heart shape times infinity*
xoxo


No comments: