Monday, January 31

We'll live forever


hello

So I just got out of my myspace. Can't believe how long it has been, I mean my password is 'sexyy11' from when Seungri debut his 'strong baby' (!)o___o And Ashton Kutcher wanted to be friends with me hahahaha. Andd like, my rp boyf deleted me from his friends list that came with a comment also ouch. Oh yes. Myspace. I gave up on that when I found facebook lololl. Gave up on rp-ing smh cannot believe what a dork I was XD

The only reason I logged in was that, I saw this cute japanese boy on facebook and kinda slowlyyy thought about my cute japanese boy on myspace LOL. Yea, he's gone now .____________. fail.

Anyways, just thought to share that here HAHA -.-" I'm on my holidays you see. Everyone went out but I was at home watching alice in wonderland, craving for snacks. Holidays are when I get fat but with a tiny bit hope of not gaining any weight hahaha. To add I have this stupid headache since yesterday. Oh it must've been Rain's fault huh. 2 days raining weiiiii. I like this weather though the excess water is not needed. Heard the rain is all over Malaysia? eheh. Rain duwan leave me lorhhhhhhh! COUGH.

So yeah. That is all.
xoxo


No comments: