Wednesday, October 13

we cannot be apart



ohmaigod
Where to start? LOL
Well first of all; KYAAAAAA THEY'RE BACK!

I'm alive again. To be frank, my love for them decreased like, 10% when I saw the concept photos but then.. this MV is too good ;3 I loveee wooyounggie's lines when he said "we cannot be apart" so I was like "omg I knowww baby!" HAHAHA *daydreaming*
And I just loveeee the way Chansung move. It's kinda scary actually. I cannot explain it LOL It's just something that makes my heart drop. Plus that singing voice *w* A long way from his Italian-boy-over-eating-bananas image days :') and and how Nichkhun managed to pull his pants up (1.37) AWW HOW CUTE IS THAT?! HIHIHI. And remind me to get black paint to paint across my face :D

ps; Go listen to their "I can't" from the STILL 2PM album




UKISS FTW!
I just loveee the choreograph. Makes you go all ninja and chop stuff XD SOOHYUN!! hahaha. That selena gomez look-a-like gets me all green GRRR. But SOOHYUN!! And eli~:3 I just don't get why dongho is singing all the "oppa" lines .___. HAHA

LOL total Kpop post. Sorry! school is going okay btwfyi.
IT'S TOO HOT. WHO WANNA MOVE TO ALASKA WITH ME? HEHE :D


xoxo

No comments: