Wednesday, October 27

Sleeping through the day

WOOOOOOOO exam is finally over! Today's paper was Econs and I got a head start so yeah hihihi. But I didn't take science paper yesterday :O Was absent from school :O hahaha. I heard it was easy though (Y)

So school is kinda, partly over *awww. Now I need to find things to do during the holidays. Which btwfyi, we get 3 days off next week! Grr. what to do at homeee?! Boring to the max. I just hope my mummy not gonna be at home HAHAHA. Like today. Home alone, ninja mode! not scared okay COUGH.

I wonder when we'll be getting out test papers back. I told my parents we're going to get it next year *innocent face* The teachers all very busy whaaat :)

OH I found out that Jjong is going out with shin se kyung YERR. omg so jealous and kinda sad T.T So happy that Johnny's E have the "don't date" rule because if I ever found out shige or yamapi or takizawa is dating, I'll be so emo that the emo-est person in the world looked like an angel HAHAHA.


OHYEAH BIG BANG IS COMING BACK!OMG. OMG. I could die waiting! O_O

Oooops, time for 90210 reruns. Finale yeh yeh yeh :D
xoxo

No comments: