Sunday, October 31

Harro-win

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I know we don't celebrate but it's for good luck charm :) COUGH.

I totally, totally love this time of the year! horror fest on tv, the smell of fear LOL JK Just the many horror movies I've been watching. I mean, there was this one day where I watch Final destination 4, prom night, sorority row & the strangers like really back-to-back. I had to watched everything again because weirdly, I don't really remember most of the endings.. ouch.

Anyways. I've come out with a few tips to survive a ghost haunting or some Left4Dead Zombie fest.

Tip#1
Avoid dark places. Like derhh! Especially when zombies are around because they're pratically walking dead bodies so they look hella ugly. Hence, hiding in dark places work :)

Tip#2
Don't run, they're ghosts. *sighh I don't get people in horror movies. They know that they're being chased by ghosts. Why need to run? And scream.. and yell.. and scream again then making me scream .___.

Tip#3
Kill yourself. My motto; if the going gets tough, just kill yourself. There's no other way unless you can magically turn into a zombie/ghost yourself. Like in the strangers. The girl knew that she was gonna die.. with a broken leg somemore! but she still lives and chose not to kill herself. Why? to let them kill her slowly? Stupid lady -.- HAHA

Well that's all, I think. This was meant to be a spoof blog post. No seriousness involved in the making. But fyi, I 99% comfirm that garlic also works to avoid zombies HAHAHAHAHA.

xoxo

No comments: