Thursday, June 17

Oh, pick me


So I think I'm dying because the lack of oxygen in my brain. Simple explanation for that; the thought of UKISS in Malaysia and friggin breathing the friggin same air as us KYAAAAAAAA~ I have the pics but it's all blurry and I don't want to think that I was exactly there like, 2 days ago. It'll make me breathless. Soohyun was waving almost all the time && alexander was all smiles~ and someone tweeted that kevin looks taller in person :O

OH.MYYY.GOD


And now they're saying that ukiss is gonna be in sunway lagooon tomorrow! OMGGGG times kezellion! This is deffo killing me X.X I.NEED.TO.SEE.THEM.

My brother said that I'll faint when I see them in person. LOL that's most likely to happen but I'm going to make sure I eat lots of iron, energy-food and some pills, just to make sure I'm going to stay conscious when I'm giving soohyun his cutecute doll and the fan/love letter to them :D

I need to breathe mannnnn, LMAOOO
goshh, I still have no idea what to wear on that day T.T and what bag to carry. GAHHH, PAST IMAN WAS SO LAZY!

xx


No comments: