Tuesday, April 13

Always be there


ELLOELLO :)
It's a windy tuesday evening and the sun is long gone :P
The cut on my knuckles look way cooler than the pain HAHA. It's because last night I bumped my fist on my table, then I went back to sleep thinking it's all fineee. anyways it was already 11.20PM. But then rite, I felt my hand wet so I was like "sheeet. blood(!)" turned on the lights and went straight to the bathroom LOL Didn't stop bleeding after like, 3/4 mins so I just put some med and went back to sleep xD YEAH

School on monday. Boredddd :(
But we had EXPLORACE which was soo soo fun times 9382509! hahaha. me, joyen, carmen, dazzlyn, yee han & reuven :) Yea, I was the only Korean *COUGH* in my group LMAOOO We didn't win but we had tonnes of fun. seriously. With the flour and worms and other stuff. And guess what(?) there was no sun-ah! *witchy laugh* :DD

Went into my dad's car and he was like "WTH. What happened laa? what with your face??" OMG. I replied "dudeee, explorace maaa" OHH LOL. So I got tepung-ed, sore legs and back *sigh* fell like a very old lady naoooo XP


School on tuesday. Sleepy as a cow.

PERGHH. I HAVE NOT FINISH MY KARANGAN YET (Y) FTW! hahahaha

xoxo

No comments: