Thursday, December 31

Studded words


It's the last day of 2009 and what is a last day without any music?
SBS GAYO DAEJUN, KBS GAYO DAEJUN has been EPIC this year! *woot!
watching MBC's GAYO DAEJUN and it looks like it's rocking too kekeke ;)

Words can do so much, so I've put up some of my fav performances. Check, check check it out!

2PM & 2AM & BEAST- SIGN




note: I love chansung!! hahaha


2PM- DANGEROUS



sleek moves huh?*winkwink


AFTER SCHOOL - BECAUSE OF YOU



Love this song!


Now for the KBS GAYO DAEJUN FAVs :)

JOINT STAGE OF 2009's BIGGEST HITS



2PM - TIRED OF WAITING


note: I seriously am addicted to tired of waiting!

Some of the other vids are not on youtube. So I can't post all of my favs here :(
It's all uploaded in some korean site which, I obviously don't have a clue how to use it -.-"
So, Imma go now and maybe come back later to update on my life hahaha

chiaws~


No comments: