Thursday, November 12

Kira kira


hello ;)

Wednesday,

Yes I didn't update yesterday but I have a good reason for that. It's because my hand accidentally hit the iron while I was ironing my school clothes on tuesday night.
It hurt like h e l l. After a long time under the running tap I decided to go to the clinic.
It was like 11pm++ so yeahh..Thank God my dad was there(:
All is good. My 3 fingers--right hand was like numb and like,burning on the inside for a while. But the doc gave me some meds and now it looks normal. Except for the fact that there's a bubble thingy or blister thingy something on my 4th finger
ERR ewwww much?!?

OH and we--minus my mom who's in sabah now-- went to the
house at PJ again yesterday.
After just 3 days it's rented out!YEYYY
me & my bro cam-whored at the only yellow wall there cause well, you know how wooyounggie
I like yellow. muahaha xD

take 1, gangsta mode.

There are a lot more pics. But my bro is like "Don't post lahhh" Me, being an understanding & respectful cute sis of his
obey his words HAHA


CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?
YEAHHHH IT'S 2PM!!
GAWD I MISS THEM!!
OMG OMG WOOYOUNGGIE LOOKS SO HOT!!
esp the ending part* faints
BUT BUT WHAT'S UP WITH THE PONYTAILS?
that part I don't understand. totally.___.
BUT HELL, I LOVE IT!!♥♥
SO EMO-ISH
fits with the whole depressing season of fall. HEEE
comeback was today will watch them on music bank tomolo will you?:D


TODAY,



I love it like that! HAHA, it's not the MV just for fun I guess but
OHMIGOSHH THEY ARE AWESOME!!
Joonie is everywhere! gosh,MIR! G.O aww soo cute he reminds me of Tae yang!
The only part I regret is not being a korean to stalk them or something..PERGHHH><"""

Anyways I went to school with Icha :D
Had fun at the talent show after recess where this 2 cuteee guys were the MCs
totally cute I might add!><>
4 contestants ONLY. 3 singers & a dude whose 'talent' is to bore us to death by actually talking about history.
YESHH A stupid dimwitt of big brains but no actual thing in it.
Anywho, Ricia sang taylor swift and a few other songs. she can sing yo!
She was pratically suffacating me after she performed HAHA
like, she hugged me so tight that a few guys were jealous of me lolol

Had lunch with papa + Icha at 19 :D
ate ahmazing waffles
omg I feel like I want more-.-
Head home and sleeps HEEE

KPOP world is busy today it seems. With headlines with big names like JYP and rookie girl group,Rainbow who just released an MV with their cute addictive song,
oh and GOOD LUCK to all the idols who are taking "sooneung (수능)" today :D :D

OK Imma go call a dance class that I was supposed to do like, years ago xO

xoxo,
G.O.O.D LOVE(:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hermes replicahermes bags dywz Replica HermesHandbags Hermes xmbi

Anonymous said...

http://hermeshandbags.finniwolf.com find the one area that requires the effort first. i'm not referring to you have to doing a treadmill about 30 min's alternate day. right here is rear of an innovative brief 25, there were involving jewel as a result of Czech coast beach ball hermes scarfes loss Kristyna Kolocova: add want keywords and phrases for doing this.
http://hermeshandbag.finniwolf.com