Saturday, November 14

It's A Christmas Miracle in November!


Ehmm... does this guy look familiar to you?
to anyone?

--

anyone at all?

--

go ask ur sister!

--

No?go ask a hottest!

--

cause it looks like JAY.
Which is funny, he left korea 2++ months ago. But he was seen leaving a korean airport just a couple of hours ago..Do you know what that means?

---------

Other than my stomach feels much better cause of this news,
Jay is probably gonna be the 6-pack God again!!
OH, I mean the leader to 2PM!! OMG,OMG rite? I still can't believe it *faints
Will update on it a.s.a.p(:



xx++xx++xx

OK, I'm all good! YEAH ;D
I did watch 2PM's comeback stage on music bank yesterday. It was EPIC AWESOME!
The intro was just ohmigoshh! Wooyounggie so hot! Nickhun so sexayy haha ;o
My dad joined me in the middle of the performance..that was awkward-.-""
HAHA
Wooyoung looked like he was gonna fall in the end--during the dance solo-- so I was like *gasp
thank god,he's so flexible! LOVELOVE


and OHMIGOSH to the music core performance! HOTTERHOTHOT!
without the Junsu's futuristic-themed polka-dots-outfits..hehee
and the dance is soo cool! they look like zombies,with that make-up & all but with more style!lols
I mean, just look at the intro.. GOSHH, wooyounggie seriously killed me with his uber sexayy longish hair!
DAYUM I AM SO BEING A WOOYOUNG BIASED TONIGHT!HEEE



You could pratically hear hottests shout out "ok taecyeon,lee junho" etc in the end.
That is what I call LOVE ;)

Ok y'all I need to get my meds & take some more rest cause I'm sick againn
YEYYYYY.___.
YEA, it sucks.

xoxo,
keep the faith(:


No comments: