Sunday, November 8

I told my what to huh

hey hey yo

It was really hot day today. I really wish it'd rain but I guess the water up there is all used up from all the rain we had the past week. Poor cloudy

AHHH I'M LIKE SO ADDICTED TO U-KISS's MAN MAN HA NI IT'S CREEPLY GOOD!
I LOVE SOO HYUN RAWWR!


OK *cough
Today's inkigayo rocked. MBLAQ delivered an awesome performance even if Joon's abs weren't shown..
Maybe it's banned cause he's too hot or something LOL ;P
Instead he showed us drooling fangirls his arm muscles--I don't know what's it's call GRRR
LOVE MIR's new hair colour. Makes me wanna dye my hair exactly like his!HEE
Onew was replaced by leeteuk because he got H1N1 :O
Goshh,pity.. and when Jonghyun just recovered..
GET WELL SOON PORCUPINE HOTTIE!!

I am so tired from the trip to our house in PJ just now to put up the
'for rent' sign. Anyone interested? HAHA
Tho I got cap neatly put on my head, I still need an umbrella. Seriously. It was as hot as 2PM's news about coming back next week!!
Talk about 'puteri lilin' which btw,literally mean 'Princess of candles' HAHA
neh, It just simply means I can't stand the hot whether. WHO CAN?
At least that's what my friends and my bro's friends call me when they know I have medicine if I've been under the sun for too long
probably my bro. But he's a noob soldier no biggie ><

FYI peeps, I am not going to school tomolo as I am down with lazyness permanently.
HAHA,GOD NO..OK,it's partly true but the main reason is that Icha is not going so I asked my dad nicely
to not go to school :D heh,smart riteee?

OH wait. I ate lunch at this epic place in Jaya One call 'simply 7usion' as in simply fusion. I.love.it
Especially their milkshakes. Obviously, I had Oreo milkshake cause well.. Imma kid YEA?
SAY YEAHH!!
SAY YEAHH!
SAY OH YEAHH!!

ily(:
xoxo


No comments: