Tuesday, October 13

MBLAQ vs B2ST


MBLAQ aka M black from [J.tune entertainment]
The great hottie himself,Rain put together. and oh myy..judging from the screaming fans
they got from their debut stage at Rain's concert on sat, they are really gonna do well.
oh,one of the member,kim sang bae left the group last minute :'/
he's cute too..
but Sandara park--of 2ne1--brother replaced him
click here for the profile :D
I LOVE THEMMMMM


and presenting B2ST aka Boys to search the Top
They are gonna be MBLAQ's rival. with some members we are familiar with
like sung hyun formerly under YG and my boo, AJ who's now known as Gi Kwang in b2st.
I CAN'T WAITTTTTTT
they are gonna bring it,big time!
for more info on them click here


fuhh..a lot of guys huh this month?
it's refreshing after the ladies took over the stage for over 3 months..I think
and I am however, gonna update more later on with more cute guys muahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! B2ST is coming!!! B2ST is the BEST!!!