Tuesday, October 20

Called you yesterday..

Hey yaw!

I didn't go to school. Oh wait,yea I did for about 4 hours then I called my mom to bail me out of that prison.
My God, that chong-chong ah..like,really bossy..and yucky. She didn't let anyone out of the school without the parent(s) there. So yea..good thing I'm like 40% sick & all. She hates sick people. It's like a phobia.

Oh well,good thing I did manage to pass up all of my text book. And I did talk to some people I never talk to before while waiting for the teachers to give us some games or some shit.
I get to know this philipino girl, Ricia a lot better. And I found out this nerdy girl likes Arashi yeyyyy *clapclap*
dudee..It's been a while since I talk about JE people.it felt like,my love for them is now brighter,kekeke..

ouh,ouh..and our class got this big hamper as a prize for having the nicest class during the independence-month.
HAHA,I didn't know we even put flags in our class. Cause like, I barely go to school that month.
Study maa xD
Oh,so we ate in the almost empty hall. Most of 3F were already back home or not.
so there was like,only7-8 people. And obviously,I was the only malay there.
YEA, big shocker. Chin mei also commented on that,

chin mei/me/they all**some translated from chinese yea

wahh..Iman the only malay here ah?
wat?
no..u only one malay here la..
ohh..no la..I'm not malay la! I'm korean,korean.
LOL
haha,yea..forgot liao
we had fun(: took some cookies & tiny misc stuff.
Then I go byebye to them & run off to meet my mom out of the school.
bla,bla,bla..I'm here :D

and still loving MBLAQ

No comments: