Saturday, November 7

Bad, Bad, Bad Girl!


Complete this with as much words as you may like ^___^

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
I'd say "is it?"

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
I'm outgoing..oh wait no. Shy?God no.. Fun! oh hell I don't know.__.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Honestly,I like to see a person by their lips goshh,that sounds so wrong ;p
OK, scratch that. I'll look for their personality and face :D

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
For now, to find my life purpose ngee

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"To not get high hopes easily because high hopes equals to falling hard"

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
HAH. When I ask them,one of them said I'm fun but also mature-thinking and cute ><

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
How I'm going to cut my hair next..any idea?hemm

WHAT IS 2+2?
Double date?HAHA

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I love her friends forever!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
He's super hot;)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Well to be frank,I don't think my life has started yet..yea,that's a lame answer :(

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
A psychologist or maybe a lecturer or something hee~

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I need him. ohmigod,I don't know what I'm thinking.seriously. It's so wrong to need him..

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
That I'm a responsible girl who is well,nice? neh,I have no idea-.-

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Something that'll meaningful that I have no idea what it'll be.

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I love to text. OK,that's lame. let's see..I like to drink?LOL xD

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Won't tell you that pfft

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
They're okay but I need someone who understands me. Truly understands me. Meaning they have to know what 'generation dead' and 2PM is all about.

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Me dying because of my bestie :O

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Pratically, everything.

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Agian, mostly everything

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
YES cause I want to!

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Ghosts. Dark. Being alone. and loads more

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Yeah. Don't you?

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
I'll change the fact that..hemm..I don't really know
I'll put it down laterhh

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
My stomach because I really need to go use the loo now HAHA

XoxO



No comments: