Thursday, August 13

wat's ur name,little kitty?

hey o: I need a hug!!

4 remaining classes were *gasp jabbed today and mygod,does it hurt!during the injection was fun but the after affect is like "dude,where's my arm?" kinda-thing.it hurts a lot for me coz after my turn,it was my friend,N's turn.after she was done,she was like right beside me and suddenly grabbed my left-hand(which was the injection hand) and was like,squeezing it._. I immediately squealed and kicked her legs to let go of her hand.my classmates--outside were like O.o wtf? the teacher asked "y did u kicked N?" so me with my about-to-cry face answered "she squeezed my arm la teacher"

and everyone was like "y did u squeezed Iman's arm?" N just said "err..sorry Iman!sorry sorry sorry sorry!"-- kinda like Suju's song HAHA anyways, the girls was like "u ok?" the guys just looked on coz they tot I was crying which I totally was not.I was holding back my tears.my arm just felt like it was like a rock..like when she squezeed it,more blood came out..it felt like it was gonna explode or something.hahaa

Icha got it worse.she cried.coz she was sick.poor thing.they said it was gonna last for 3 days,the pain I mean.I was like,O.o "3 days ar?cannot any less ma?" coz he,my chinese form 2 junior said back "canot ar" and giggled.lol,wat's so funny?

when I was on the way to class,I met some 3G guys who I am very familiar with.they stopped & asked me "nice ar,the pain?" I was like "noooo" so they tried to punch it,haihh..no brain liao.one of the guys came close seriosly wanted to punch me on my arm.I wanted to run away but I can't. so this other dude came & 'rescue' me.he said something in chinese to the 1st dude & beat him up HAHAA and said to me "be strong ar,not sakit la.."ngee~sweet dude..

so I entered class.no teacher..so we talktalk.haha.me & icha & N (who's still so guilty) are like,sitting in a group with the chinese dudes of our class..which means that it's totally fun..they talk a lot of crap.like,comparing who's stronger..who can play Dota better.but they study too which is kinda weird xD



ps:Nickhun-nie looks sooo ahh-dorable in his mv 'let's take a break'!!♥ himm


No comments: