Friday, August 7

watever it is..

I'm back~and now I know wat I'm suppose to write.I think..
haha,okayy..
so a lot of things had happen to me in the past
month-not-really.here's a few to sum things up:
  • I got braces.it's so epic-ly stylish :D
  • a new haircut--and no people,I didn't go to the saloon to perm it or anything
  • I didn't do my agama,malay,science & sejarah exam *sniffsniff*winkwink heee
  • caught up with my old friends--which is such an accomplishment :)
  • got yucky medicine,twice.
  • and got myself addicted to this song..so watch it & please,knock urself out(:
Brown Eyed Girls- Abracadabra


warning:the content of the MV is inappropriate for children under the age of 12.thank you for watching:)



I gotta say.I dun really look that bad with braces.I look..kinda normal.nothing like a nerd,or a muscle mouth kid.just normal :D maybe it's bcoz of the colours.which I pick pink for the upper one..and a colour that looks like purple but lighter for the bottom part.coz well,my fav colour is purple(:
but I can't really eat like usual.like,for the past 2 weeks all I've been pushing down my throat is porridge,kuey teow sup..chicken sup and yeah,more porridge.which I totally dun mind coz I wasn't a big of fan of eating bigbig meals anyway.and so,the result?I lost 3lbs.just like that.cool huh?so go get braces!if u wanna loose weight..hahaa

p.s I posted this on 12:34:56 on 7.8.09. know wat that means?it means I totally have nothing better to do lol chiowss(:

No comments: