Tuesday, August 18

180809

ahahaa..no idea for the title liao-.-

anyways,I'm back~hehee
I went to school today *gasp coz Annantha called my dad yesterday night(how dare he!) and asked me to come & do my ag & bm papers.and just when I thought I didn't have to do haihh..so I met with they all la..
they were like "u got h1n1 ar"
I was like,"omg how did u know?" *jokingly duhh..

sat in the teacher's lounge all day..so the teachers know me now.pfftt..like they didn't know me before xD

so tired now..need to go to airport later to send my mom.she's going to kota bharu..I think la hee~
ohhh..just to remind u that it's

G-DRAGON'S BDAY TODAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI YOUNG OPPA!!!!



and he just dropped his very first album which is so totally ah-mazingg!!although I haven't fully listen to the album yet xD just get a taste of the album from his heartbreaker's MV it'll rock ur socks off(:



I love his hair.so fluffy & totally fun-kinda colour ;]

No comments: