Saturday, June 27

omg, Onew!

warning:may contain too many videos

HI HI(:
As u all know,I am obsessed with Kpop.lovelovelove them!!
so other than school stuff that I'm gonna write in this blog,Imma write bout kpop,jpop & all that can pop xD

so last night's music bank special 'mid-year' ep was awesome!I mean,why wouldn't it?considering 2PM,boys' generation,SNSD's comeback,SuJu..and SHINee..and yeahh..A dance battle between chung lim,AJ &Taegoon which my hottie,Taegoon totally pwns!heee~
2PM performed a tribute to G.O.D a band(late in the 90's) and SHINee did a tribute to H.O.T..yeahh~

But there were a big accident..like,during SHINee's performance of 'Juliette',Onew--the leader--kinda slipped.like,omg!poor dude..but he carried on anyways which was totally awesome of him..then at like,the end of the show..one of the stupid light fixtures fell right towards Onew.bcoz of that,he fainted..wow..thank god,Siwon and Kyuhyun revented the fixture from hitting him or else,I'll cry..when he fainted,SHINee's manager carried him off the stage to go to the hospital(duhh..!)awww,how sweet..SuJu's leeteuk was there too help too..here's a video of the incident (fancam)the strangest thing is,where is my Key when all of this happened?:/




and an awesome performance of "Juliette"__except the part where Onew kinda slipped at 0.28..Key was sooo Hot in this performance <33!


ahhhh~not forgetting my boys,2PM who performed a G.O.D's song (I dunno the title tho LOL)



oouu,and!and the dance battle between chung lim,AJ & Taegoon!!



ok,enjoyenjoy :D me outie!niteniteeeeeee^^

No comments: