Friday, June 26

heee~lemonsss



sorry,got no idea for the title rite now-.-"blurblurr..as usual.

ehmm..school was awesome!:D it was like watching a dude getting killed---kinda awesome xD sorry for making u guys dizzy.I just meant school sucked.lolss..not many people came today.which was weird.and 2 guys were sent back home coz they got fever.so the teachers were like so scared & thought the 2 dudes got H1N1.HAHAA
I was like,"teacher!I pun demam ahhh~!!" heee~but the teacher ignored me coz I always say stuff like that..HAHA

but WTF??tomoro got school..to replace hari raya.my god,hari raya is like..3 months away..??ishh..but I'm still going.dunno..feel lazy to stay at home..haaaa~ confirm!I bet only 14/30 students from my class are going tomoro..RM 1000000 on that!hehee..

tooo hyper now.no idea why..maybe it's bcoz of Big Bang!yeahh..listening to them now.can't get tired of their songs wor..just like Homer Simpson & Duff beer!yeahh babehhhh xD

No comments: