Tuesday, June 16

omg, I totally miss summer holidays!!


hey,sup?


well..school sucked,hard.HAHA
I mean,one of my bestie moved..she told me like it was a last-minute-thing..and yeahh..kinda sadd ar..I got back exam results..and that didn't make me happier..the teachers were like a bit happy that our results didn't go low as expected.LOL

SO I didn't contact much with my friends during the holidays--I mean,my close friends..so when I met them yesterday I was like O.o "omgahh..have u gained weight?a lot of weight??"hahaa..but I didn't asked them face to face tho..that would be rude..and as u all know I'm such a sweet,goody-goody girl :)
class was so bored because everyone has this 'stupid school,make me go to school.I want a longer holiday la' face.the blurrblurr zombies face..it was kinda funny tho..with that face on & the same attitudes we were having before the holidays..haha..when I think about this,I laughed.alone..RAWWR!xD
heee~
peningpening.stupid weather make me pening.haihh..
the only thing I'm looking foward today is 'music bank'..yey music bank!it's like,a show for all bishies to make girls scream..HAHAA..which isn't a problem,at all..

No comments: